Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holding pattern

Not a lot of writing today. Had two stories for the Source that between them totalled about a thousand words, so there's that. 1,000 words a day is my absolute minimum. Sometimes I do more (once I did almost 6,000. That was a day! I'l tell you about it another time.) but never less than 1,000.

So I got my quota in, but that's all. Nothing on "The Bones in the Closet," the No. 1 project on my plate right now.

When I wasn't writing those two stories for the Source, I was mostly driving to and from those, and man, what traffic! It felt like every car on the island was on the road, and most of them were right in front of me!

Finished the rewrite on "Gladys" yesterday and have been sending out more queries.

Tomorrow I'll be covering Jouvert (part of the Crucian Christmas Festival- loudest thing ever!) so don't know how much I'll be able to work on Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment