Friday, March 23, 2012

Uh-oh!

Any day that begins with a broken coffee machine has got disaster written all over it.

Fortunately yesterday's work on Chrissie went pretty well. Because even though the sun is shining, there's not a cloud, it's a beautiful bright island day, I somehow sense gloom and foreboding. I don't know about any other writers out there, but this one is caffeine powered.

Update: Just minutes after posting this, I started hearing a big truck engine outside. This is a one-way street, and very narrow, maybe half the width of a normal residential street in the states. The rumbling persisted, so I finally went out to look. WAPA is replacing all the power poles on the street. I suppose that's a good thing, but what a mess this day is going to be.

See? I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment