Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Taking a Chance, Taking a Stroll

Been a while, months and months, since I posted here.

I'm taking a big chance. One of the things we did was combine our two family blogs, this one and the family's Bayou Time, into one blog. It's called BaurLife.com, and it will cover a lot of stuff, Family Life, Writing Life, Pirate Life, and Clinging to Life (my tongue in cheek reference to the fact that after ten years I finally went to the doctor, and now he's got me doing all sorts of stuff to make me healthier. The new platform, once I learn all the bells and whistles, just offers a lot more opportunities to make that happen.

But the biggest thing is that I'm taking a big chance – On myself. This summer I'm self-publishing my novel, "Chrissie Warren: Pirate Hunter." You'll be able to follow all thaton BaurLife.com.

So if you were one of the handful of people who followed The Write Pirate, I hope you'll come around and check out BaurLife. It might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment