Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fingers Crossed

And now, we wait, nervously, eagerly, anxiously.

Scurvy Dogs! has been sent off to Eddie the Agent.

He's been out of the office for more than a week and won't be back until Thursday, so he'll face a full inbox when he gets back. There's no telling how long it'll take for him to get to it, and it's not likely that I'll hear anything anytime soon.

But I feel very good about it. A parent loves all his children equally, and I certainly love Chance and Chrissie Warren: Pirate Hunter. But I really feel like this is the one.

Everything I learned about writing the first two and the feedback they got, plus the stalled effort on The Bones in the Closet, all of that got used in Scurvy Dogs! I really mean it. I can feel it.

This is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment